Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Finished Projects

This picture and the one below are the kids stockings.


This quilt was made for Kimberly.
This is a scrap quilt I made a few years ago. I love it.

This one is Elizabeth's bedspread. I drafted my own pattern from a picture in a catlog and chose 1940's reproduction prints for the fabric.

This is a wall hanging, technically, but it is over the back of our green couch at the moment.


This is a quilt that Clay requested I make for the living room. He chose the fabrics for Christmas. I was happy to oblige!
This was just for fun! And it was fun!


I am a creative person at heart. Not as creative as people I consider truly artistic, but still, I think I have some creativity in me. I love to sew and quilt and make crafty things when I make time to do them. Inspiration comes in creative bursts and often happens in the winter. I am in one of my "moments" right now! Currently I have a list of all the things I want to make, and a gingerbread house in at the top of the list!!!

No comments: