Friday, March 29, 2013

Update on Life...

 Just sharing some images as of late. This is one of the under $20 dresses I got recently. Navy with a ribbon belt, and some nude pumps that I LOVE.
 These are my 2 youngest girlies, adorable in their floral dresses.
 Here is a sweater dress I got for under $15 worn with my brown boots on a cold day (for Texas). The room has bad lighting.
 School work being done by Jordan.
 And by Elizabeth,
 And Jacob,
 And Kimberly.
I had one of Emily but not sure what happened to it, so here she is playing with our lasagna noodles for supper.
So today is the day we head to the Downtown Dallas Hyatt at Reunion Tower to compete with approximately 1500 kids in LTC. We are almost all loaded and ready to go. Not much sleep will be had for any of us until Sunday night. But we have studied and quizzed and drawn and practiced until we think we are ready. Let's see how much we know about the book of Matthew! Ready, set, go!
We'll post more next week and let you know what happened!

No comments: