Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weakness.....

It has happened. Fall items are in all the junk mail and I have found some scarves, cardigans, sweaters and a fabulous pair of shoes that I am lusting after. Must resist the urge to watch for sales...because I might buy something, eventually. But those shoes are so awesome...and the scarves, so pretty!
Resist...RESIST I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!! RESIST!!!!AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fall, why must you bring such beautiful things into my view????? Don't you know I have a weakness for you since you are my favorite??? You bring the best weather, the best clothing, the best recipes, the best holidays.......must...have...self-control......

But alas, no cash means no stash.
There is cash, it is just allotted for other life things. oh, well.

No comments: