Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Night

Can i just say that I am LOVING this year????? It has been going so nicely. I am less concerned about how far we get and if all the subjects are done (though we do get much done), and more concerned that character is being formed and that relationships are being nurtured and that we are enjoying ourselves and trying to bring glory to God in all we do. after all, isn't that what is really important? I think, yes.
So tomorrow is Friday and I hope to have some photos uploaded to post, since it has been awhile. And I will tell you all about the upcoming cool stuff we are doing (planning to do, Lord willing).
If you read this, keep our family in your prayers that God will bring to us daily the life He desires us to lead. And that we will be willingly in submission to all He brings.

No comments: