Sunday, May 26, 2013

Recital 2013

Well, this year at Timbrel School of Dance, I only had three dancers. Kim dropped in February or she would have danced jazz and ballet. I took my camera to dress rehearsal and took the shots of each kid, but decided to wait until performance night to get shots of all their friends. That was a mistake. The camera died. the lens won't even come out or focus or anything. At least I got these shots and a video of each dance. I will post the dances next time...but not today.
 
 This is Emily ready to dance in tap 3 to I Will Wait for You by Mumford and Sons. She spent the week hanging out with David, Hope, Amelia, Katy, Lily, Annalie, Abby, Bradley.
 Lizzy ready for ballet 3 to Who Am I? by Casting Crowns. She also dancesd to Down By The Riverside by Louis Armstrong for jazz 3. She had a blast with her friends, Jhanna, Bianca, Katy, but mostly holding baby Boaz. I think she adopted him as a third brother.
And here is Jacob ready to dance teen ballet to Batman theme from Batman Begins. He also danced in The farmer aand the Cowmen for theater 3, a piece from the musical Oklahoma. he hung out with dakota (pictured above), Isaac, Bradley, David, lLly, Annalie, Abby, and tohers.

Below is a group of awesomeness in the teen years. Good kids that love Jesus and seek to do what is right. Dakota, Jacob, Bradley, Daniel, Emily, and David. Now it is over and we will miss our times at dance class.

No comments: