Monday, March 26, 2012

Trust in the Lord

Life brings changes, and I am often resistant to them. The upcoming fall might bring some huge changes and I am not happy about them, but life will go on and god is good all the time and He will provide.
I have said before, and all who are on the same path know, homeschooling is a way of living more than anything else. It is not something that happens in textbooks from 8-3. And our involvement with the HS community is like an extended family. Changes are on the horizon. No one yet knows how these changes will be worked out, but they are known by Him because I know He is hearing all about them and He will bring about what is right and best for all of us. He works all things together for good for those who love Him. I am anxious, but it is all in His hands, as we pray.
My life motto is Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. So that is what I will do, for the changes are basically out of my control. I know what I wish to happen, but not what He will allow to occur. And through it all, I will choose to count our blessings, whether I like the outcome or not.

No comments: