Monday, April 22, 2013

WHIRLWIND

 So.....these are in reverse order of what happened during the past week. Sunday was spent at my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary party. It was a really good turnout, and don't they look great!!???
 Friday and Saturday our homeschool co-op radio drama class performed You Can't Take It With You, in costume, for live audiences. It was wonderful, and wonderfully received. Well done, kids! But before that happened, we had classes Friday morning. Tiring.
 Jacob and Emily ready to go on stage as Mrs. Hughes and Anthony Kirby, Sr.
 The moms backstage (most of us--Venessa and Stacy are missing)...Brandee, Jennifer, Angie, Laura and Kathleen (our radio drama leader).
 Rehearsing onstage---Jacob, David and Holly.
 Dress rehearsal Thursday morning. That afternoon we had an Azure Standard order drop and dance classes and bible study.
 This is the whole cast on Saturday!
 Tuesday we went to the Perot Museum in Dallas. here are Liz and Jack doing DNA spooling in the biolab.
 Here is Jordan, Emma, and Mikayla looking at their cheek cells/
 My kids in the music lab.
 Jordan, Ellie, Eli, Jack, Liz and Kim working the pipeline game.
 me and karen...all 12 of our kids were roaming and exploring together all day.
 My five wonderkids.
The outside of the museum. ....It was a very busy and wonderful week. In between all of that we had to cook, clean, shop, school (very little of that), and exercise.
it was a massively busy week but very fun.
Today I am most tired.
I also decided to start running (and I use that term loosely) some 5Ks. My first is this coming Saturday. there are some ladies at church that are going to do these with me. It is a great way to have some fun while exercising.
So that is all I have to say because my brain is a bit fried after last week....now to teach PE, and give blood, and finish school...and oh yeah, the fridge had a water leak and destroyed the wood floor and kitchen linoleum so we have to shop for flooring and a new fridge tonight.
But in happy news the countdown is on for Florida beach time!!!

No comments: