Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy week ahead...

Well, yesterday was my 38th birthday and it was wonderful. Clay took the 2 oldest kids on Saturday to Game Stop, and unknown to me, they also went shopping. When they got home they found me making Pb and J sandwiches and surprised me with 2 new dresses and some Bath and Body Works stuff. Later we had an outside picnic and went swimming. We also played outside in the shade. It was really nice. Then on Sunday we baked cookies for VBS and helped decorate the church building. Very nice, indeed. So this week is VBS. It gives me some time with Kimberly since the only days I am working the nursery are Tues and Thurs. She and I will have some fun. We will be pretty busy with VBS, appointments, and gym class this week so I may not post again until the weekend. I have some pics of the kids swimming I want to share, though. Well, time flies and I have to go.............

No comments: