Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday Weekend Photos






Here are a few of the pics from my birthday weekend. Notice how Sandy (the dog) loves his hot dog! He was very thankful to Jordan for dropping the bun! Our neighbors, Mike and Ann, let us swim whenever we want. they have a great inground pool. Our yard is too sloped for a pool so we love going next door! He also work with Holiday Inn Express and he and I are working on setting up board meeting dates for CHEFS meetings. Jacob has finally learned to swim underwater! Yea! No one else can, but Kimberly thinks she can. She is always saying het go may, which translates let go of me!
I don't know if I have explained this but CHEFS is Christian Home Educators Family Support (www.chefsupport.org). I am one of the board members. Some friends and I started the group about a year ago and we are now at 72? families. We run a teaching co-op and have monthly meetings that include all kinds of fairs. I do field trips and book orders, and whatever else I need to do. It is such fun! Anyway, that keeps me busy when i am not homeschooling or running the home. Well, laundry calls.....

No comments: