Friday, August 22, 2008

I Miss That Song!!!!

Well, for those of you who actually read this, you probably noticed that my top song, Dream Big, is missing. I guess since it was an American Idol track, and not an official recording, it was dropped from playlist. Ugh! It was so awesome! I really miss hearing it, but I am going to post the lyrics because they were great (at least I thought so)!

Ever since I was just a boy
I thought that I would change the world when I grew up
Nothing else would be enough...
I see it every day,
We settle for safe
And lose ourselves along the way...

But if you don't dream big, what's the use of dreaming.
If you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing.
It takes wild hope to make the stars worth reaching for
So reach up for something more!

Anyway, if you haven't heard the songs on the playlist, they are really good, especially the second one. But hey, they are some of my faves.
Will post soon with shots from a children's museum. We start school on Monday so I plan a post about a day in our life soon. Hope you keep reading!

No comments: